We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this Terms of Service, or any portion thereof at any time with or without notice to you.
The "Service" is a platform designed to pair individuals together, and to enable individuals to chat and communicate online through various media including text, video, audio and picture sharing.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service, your use of the Services is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by TalkFi. TalkFi reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in TalkFi’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You may not use the Service to:
- use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology,
or any manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any Content or obtain or
attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services or any Content, or any systems or networks connected to the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any Content, or any system or network connected to the Site;
- reverse look-up or trace any information of any other user or visitor or otherwise use the Services for the purpose of obtaining information of any user or visitor;
- use any device, software or process to interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the proper working of the Services or any Content, or any systems or networks connected to the Services, or with any other person's use of the Services;
- post, upload, publish, broadcast, stream, display, submit or transmit any text, words, statements, conversations, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, nude, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- bully, abuse, harass, stalk, demean, threaten or discriminate against others;
- discuss illegal activity, such as how to obtain or consume illegal drugs and how to make bombs;
- ask for or offer sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to children;
- send or broadcast any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- use the Services or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms of Service.
Any unauthorized use of the Services or any Content may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. TalkFi has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. TalkFi may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that TalkFi has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Services or Content or to review or edit any User Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. TalkFi reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content, for any reason, including any User Content that TalkFi, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms of Service or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services, or for no reason at all.
Any and all content, comments, views, information, data, text, video, image, captions, music, sound, graphics, photos, software, code, audio, sound, music, audio visual combinations, interactive features, feedback, documentation, photographs, discussions, news, articles, messages, postings, listings, and other materials, viewed on, accessed through, displayed on, posted to, transmitted, streamed, or distributed or otherwise made available through the app, Services or the Communication Services by users or other third parties (“User Content") are strictly those of the person from which such User Content originated, who is solely responsible for its content. Use of or reliance on User Content is entirely at your own risk and TalkFi expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. By posting your User Content on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein. You hereby grant and will grant TalkFi and its affiliated companies a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Service or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
You acknowledge and agree that TalkFi may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TalkFi, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet (”Third-Party Sites“). TalkFi has no control over Third-Party Sites or other Internet resources. These resources, content and services are provided to you ”as is“ to facilitate your browsing. TalkFi does not endorse any Third-Party Sites. TalkFi is providing these links to you only as a matter of convenience, and in no event will TalkFi be responsible for any content, products, or other materials on or available from such Third-Party Sites. In your use of the Service, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Service. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third party. TalkFi will have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party. TalkFi reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
You may post and share content through the Service. When posting or sharing content it is your responsibility to clearly and truly identify its nature to ensure its classification in the proper category. This is necessary for the respectful operation of the Service and in order to protect other users by identifying content that may be inappropriate. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against TalkFi relating thereto.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or in the Service, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or transmit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. The Service is for your personal use and may not be used by you for direct commercial endeavors.